Let me know what you think....
So often we read books without an opportunity to reach out to the author. I'd like to hear from you. Tell me what you think about your "Tight Fitting Blue Jeans"
(click on the word comment above to leave comments)

Comments

Tracey Morrow
04/23/2011 23:36

OMG! Erika, the book is absolutely amazing. I have finally had an opportunity to finish reading it and it has been so enriching to my life. God has Blessed you with an amazing gift. Keep inspiring us through your work.

Shalita Smith
04/24/2011 13:49

I am loving my Tight Fitting Blue Jeans. Kudos Erika,you did a great job

Deana Jones
04/25/2011 17:03

Wow! I'm not a big reader, but Erika you have done such a good job of capturing so many of the emotions that I feel I have already read this book twice. I appreciate the gift inside of you as it has blessed me.

Trisha Sampento
04/26/2011 08:10

Amazing poetry. I love how I can apply it to my life. Even though we are from different backgrounds. Thanks Erika for speaking even for the white girl, LOL
*our inside joke*

Monique Mercer
04/27/2011 03:28

Erica love Unspoken! I am sipping your book like its a fine wine!

Your words carefully chosen and full-bodied.

Sipping, still sippin and enjoying!

xoxo
Monique

James Thomas
05/06/2011 07:24

From a guys perspective. The cover is off the chain but its beauty is only a fraction compared to the contents. Great job my sister.

05/12/2011 06:23

Poetry is of deep thought with much emotions.
You have expressed yourself with your poetry.
I am very proud of my baby girl.

As you know I too write poetry but unlike you I am more of
a traditional writer.

Continue your writings and let no one discourage you.

Daddy will always be in your corner.

Loving you Baby
Daddy.

Amy Jacobs
05/21/2011 04:31

Your book is simply amazing. I'm loving every word I'm reading. Well done! You will reach higher heights with this awesome body of work.

Crystal "CJ"
05/23/2011 04:36

Simply Amazing!

I'm ready for my next fix, keep them coming! :)

Ree
06/03/2011 08:18

I know coming from you it was going to be good, and you did just that and more.
DEEP just DEEP!

Melanie
06/16/2011 05:28

I am always late, but needless to say I have followed your work since the beginning of your thoughts. I am proud to say I have read your growth and look forward to what your future holds. Love my big sister/ar!

Debra Collins
08/09/2011 08:53

What an Amazing experience! It's been along time since I've found myself in someone's thoughts and words!! I finished the book in two hours I couldn't put it down as my emotions raced with anticipation on what was coming next! As your Dad stated I write poetry as well and enjoyed turning each page...

My Favorites:
Neighborhood Crackhead(reading this sat.)
Theoretical Freedom
I'm Not Your Boo(which I will re-read to my girls group this sat.)
The Crush
I Love You
In Your Eyes
Your Day
Venomous Peace
Hearts
Orgasmic
Beauty Beneath the Skin(reading this sat as well)
Home
If you want to....

Thanks again! I was indeed enlighten,uplifted,encouraged and most of all INSPIRED!!

08/15/2011 12:05

Thank you all for your beautiful comments. They warm my heart. I am working on a message board so that we can collectively discuss our favorite poems.

I love each of you and God Bless!

Erika

Linda
10/15/2011 15:57

Spiritual, seductive, inspirational, motivational, informative, are just a few of the many words I could use to describe this work of art. I've been "nibbling" on this feast of goodnes for months and savouring its soulful and sensual flavor. Now that it's over, I'm ready to do it all again. :-)

God has given you a rare gift, Erika. I thank Him for sharing it and you with the rest of us.

Stay Blessed!

Mz. KIm Harris
10/24/2011 12:55

The book is AWESOME....Ive read it twice , waiting on the sequel !!!God has blessed you with an PHENOMENAL gift , and you are using it !!!! Keep up the fantastic works....(twiddling my fingers waiting on next twiddle twiddle twiddle....)..............................................................................................still twiddling (if that's such a word )..LOL , Love Ya Sis

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
10/24/2011 17:26

Mama Linda,

Thank you so much for the kind words... I appreciate your knowledge and wisdom so much. I further appreciate all of the time you have taken to impart what God has given you with me. I love you very much!

Kim,

I have three projects in the works right now. Presently I am working on a Spoken Word CD, Children's Stories and the next book in my Poetry Series (Which the complete series will be entitled "The Wardrobe") Love ya back, sis!

TRICHE
10/26/2011 12:42

I just want you to know that I loved your book. And I can't wait for the next one so when is it due? Just don't keep us waitting to long. Once again I LOVE IT!

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
12/12/2011 18:10

Triche,

Thanks big bro... I am presently working on a few projects (see above) expect one to launch around my birthday (Same time as last year)!!!

Demond
01/14/2012 13:00

This is a great book but the author is so so sexy omg!!! She even has pretty feet.

Kevin Perkins
02/15/2012 16:57

Good luck, and great succcess!

Nickie (Gum Drop) Coakley-Rounds
05/25/2012 12:02

Well E, I enjoyed the book, as well as being blessed to be a part of your book signing. You know if there is anything that you need from me in the future, PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know. You are truly a blessed woman, And it's true. Thank you for the book, words of advice, friendship, and all that good Jazz! Stay you, and yes, I too am waiting on part 2. Love ya... Gum Drop

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
06/01/2012 15:27

Demond, Thanks for the compliment :-) Glad you like the book!
Thanks Kevin!
Nick... You know I appreciate you girl! The sequel is coming soon... OK!!!!

Sandra Comenza
08/06/2012 11:35

Wow! What an amazing book of poetry. Your words have definitely touched my life.
I was in a very bad relationship, struggling and not really knowing what to do next. A friend lent me their copy of your book and said it was really uplifting. I am happy to say that I have moved beyond that relationship and am working my way through the healing process by your words.

I wish all the success in the world with this book and all of your future work.

Where can I purchashe Shades of Pink? My friend bought it at the poetry show but I want my own copy.

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
08/06/2012 15:11

Thank you so much for your compliments... I am extremely appreciative of your kind remarks...
Shades of Pink can be purchased on the site under the page marked...
The Book Nook
Please be sure to indicate when you've purchased it, as I would like to gift you a copy of Tight Fitting Blue Jeans!

I am glad that it's lessons have been conveyed...

Abundant Blessings!

Erika

Janelle Smith
08/06/2012 23:09

Your CD is amazing. I have not taken it out of the deck since I purchased it. You are going places girl. I am so happy to have met you. Your spirit is so humble and beautiful. For this reason, you will remain blessed.

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
08/08/2012 00:20

Thanks Janelle. Without Him, I am simply a voice trapped in silence... But because of who He is in me, I am able to be... I am sooo Blessed to be able to share my gift with the world!

Patrickmaurice "Yasin "
08/14/2012 01:07

What I love about this book is that it is honest, from the beat of my drum, to the pickle girl, its open and engaging and gives an inspiring emotion, that makes you want to write, it makes you want to agree, it makes you want to love , it makes you know that it all is real not just them tight fitting blue jeans but that beautiful gifted poetic mind..thanks for sharing yourself

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
08/14/2012 02:03

Yasin,

What can I say? I am completely humbled and flattered by your words. As an artist, there is no greater compliment than to know that your body of work has inspired another to write! Thank you for sharing your thoughts....

Continued success & Abundance

Herbert Williams
08/14/2012 02:08

Ms. Erika (cause I'm too scared to call you boo)

Your work is surpassed only by your beauty. You are a brilliant writer and those Tight Fitting Blue Jeans makes me melt. I have watched you grow over the years and your delivery on stage is mesmerizing. Continue to grow my sister. You are a role model for our young black queens. I hope my daughter grows up to be 1/2 the woman you are.

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
08/14/2012 03:32

Thank you Mr. Williams.

Your comment is such a joy and inspiration. I pray that I can remain a good role model for future generations...

Blessings!

LaKisha
08/20/2012 22:55

I purchased the CD "Shades of Pink", and it is the best purchase I've made in a LONG time! What an incredible journey listening to this work of art has been! Keep up the good work!

Erika "PoeticOne" Murray
08/21/2012 12:54

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words... I am glad that something I said spoke to something within you! :-)

Blessings!

They are at the top of the list of fashion producers. Their main focus is on the casual, comfortable and affordable stuff for the customers.

07/19/2016 12:12

Hey I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

07/28/2016 13:17

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning unexpected feelings.

03/11/2017 04:32

students can visit our site frequently to grab more latest updates related to Kerala SSLC 2017 Results..